Monday, September 26, 2016

Fun_Piecemealkachu


I've had a cold of increasing severity since shortly after Motion City, so more recently I've been forcing myself to sleep most of the days away when I'm not chugging water and orange juice (and sprinting to the bathroom), which really sucks, but I know I have to take care of myself. So while drifting to sleep the other day, I had a vision of a piecemeal Pikachu.


It seemed pretty simple to make, and I could see it (the image and process) quite clearly in my head. It started as the above square form, but while putting the finishing touches on it, I thought about a little pokeball design treatment. This might make a neat little series, so maybe we'll dip back into this when we need something a little lighter to work on (my head is still quite pounding and I have all these emails to get to...). Trying to get bigger stuff done, but this cold is just making stuff much more difficult than it needs to be.

Anyway...I believe I know the poke I'd like to choose next.

Reuxben

2 comments:

Plastic Glow said...

THIS IS SO CUUUUUTE! *^*

Reuxben said...

Thanks! I was like...oh, man, this probably doesn't make any sense...

Anyway, glad you enjoyed it, hope all is well,

Reuxben